7 Stocks Hitting New Highs
Manhattan Associates (MANH) develops, sells, deploys, service s and maintains supply chain software solutions. This stock is trading up 1.6% at $46.30 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week of $46.37 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $45.69-$46.3752-week Range: $28.11-$46.37 Volume: 33,000 shares Three-Month Average Volume: 167,933 shares Manhattan Associates has a market cap of $957.79 million and an enterprise value of $841.48 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 24.7 and a forward price-to-earnings of 19.45. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 61.6%, and for next year it's pegged at 6.7%. From a technical standpoint, this stock is starting to break out today above some near-term overhead resistance at $45.30. Market players should now watch for a sustained move and close above $45.30 on high-volume. So far today, the volume is tracking in very light, so watch how it registers at the close. If we do see a decent volume day and a close over $45.30, then this stock should setup to hit $50 a share in the coming days or weeks. To see more stocks hitting new 52-week highs today, check out the Stocks Hitting New 52-Week Highs portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV