7 Stocks Hitting New Highs
MercadoLibre (MELI) hosts an online commerce platform in Latin America located at www.mercadolibre.com which is focused on enabling e-commerce and its related services. This stock is trading up 3% at $93.93 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $95.48 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $91.00-$95.4852-week Range: $48.30-$95.48 Volume: 633,000 shares Three-Month Average Volume: 656,925 shares MercadoLibre, one of TheStreet Ratings' top-rated Internet stocks, has a market cap of $4.11 billion and an enterprise value of $3.89 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 57.84 and a forward price-to-earnings of 39.94. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 37.8%, and for next year it's pegged at 33.1%. From a technical standpoint, this stock broke out earlier in the trading session above $89.99, but has since then reversed course off the daily highs and is now showing some bearish signs. Market players should watch for a bearish short trade to trigger if MELI closes below $89.99 on high-volume. Volume at last check is already tracking in very high, so watch the closing price.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV