Nathan's Famous (NATH) operates in the foodservice industry, marketing the Nathan's Famous brand and selling products bearing the Nathan's Famous trademarks through various channels of distribution in the U.S. and internationally. This stock is trading up 9.8% to $20.95 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $21.25 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $20.75-$21.2552-week Range: $15.75-$21.25 Volume: 37,000 shares Three-Month Average Volume: 5,017 shares Nathan's Famous has a market cap of $104.28 million and an enterprise value of $62.70 million. This stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 25.83. From a technical standpoint, this stock is gapping up big today above some past overhead resistance at $19.50 a share. The problem here is that the stock is very thinly traded with only 5,017 shares trading on an average day. That lack of interest from the big fish on Wall Street would have me avoiding this for any short-term trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV