10. Hudson Valley Holding Corp.
Shares of Hudson Valley Holding Corp. (HVB) of Yonkers, N.Y., closed at $20.12 Friday, rising 16% since Sept. 3, 2010, which was the market close upon which our original list of 10 Cheapest Bank Stocks for 2011 was based.
Based on a regular quarterly payout of 20 cents, the shares have a dividend yield of 3.96%.Hudson Valley had $2.9 billion in total assets as of Sept. 30, with 35 branches in New York and Connecticut. The company in November paid a 10% common stock dividend, making 2011 "the 28th consecutive year that a stock dividend or stock split
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV