SUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Spansion Inc. (NYSE: CODE) today announced that it has completed its registered offer to exchange up to $200 million aggregate principal amount of its 7.875% Senior Notes due 2017. This exchange offer was registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Registered Notes"), and was for any and all of its outstanding 7.875% Senior Notes due 2017, which were issued in a private placement (the "Private Notes") on November 9, 2010.
Of the outstanding $200 million aggregate principal amount of the Private Notes, $199,980,000 were tendered and received prior to the expiration of the Exchange Offer at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on December 5, 2011.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell any securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. The exchange offer was made only by means of a written prospectus dated November 3, 2011.About Spansion Spansion (NYSE: CODE) is a leading provider of the Flash memory technology at the heart of the world's electronics systems, powering everything from the routers that run the internet to the highly interactive and immersive consumer and automotive electronics that are enriching people's daily lives. Spansion's broad and differentiated Flash memory product portfolio, award-winning MirrorBit charge-trapping technology, and industry leading service and support are enabling customers to achieve greater efficiency and success in their target markets. For more information, visit http://www.spansion.com . Spansion®, the Spansion logo, MirrorBit®, and combinations thereof, are trademarks and registered trademarks of Spansion LLC in the United States and other countries. Other names used are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. SOURCE Spansion Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV