Tootie "Punkin Chunkin" With The Discovery Channel
SAN ANTONIO, Dec. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tootie Pie Company, Inc. (OTCQB: TOOT) announced that the producers of the "Punkin Chunkin World Championship" on the Discovery Channel chose its Pumpkin Pie to use as corporate gifts to the press, sponsors and affiliated companies to help promote the annual event.
"We are delighted they chose our Pumpkin Pie to promote this unique and extraordinary event" said Don Merrill, President & CEO. "They purchased and sent out 400 Tootie Pies, which gives us a tremendous amount of exposure to their media and corporate contacts. We welcome the recipients of these Tootie Pies to try some of our other extraordinary pies as well."Tootie's Pumpkin Pie was just named the Best Pumpkin Pie in the November issue of "Every Day" with Rachael Ray. The Company was also recently featured on an episode of "Kid in a Candy Store" on the Food Network. About The World Championship Punkin Chunkin Association WCPCA is a non-profit association started in 1986 that benefits the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and Childhelp® organizations. Since 1986, Sussex County, Delaware has been home to the annual Punkin Chunkin World Championships-a three-day festival where hardcore engineers and backyard tinkerers trailer their gigantic, homebuilt contraptions with one common goal: to launch eight to ten pound pumpkins as far as mechanically possible. The competition is divided into seven categories defined by the type of machine used-motorized, centrifugal spinners, and the mighty air cannons. Bringing the sport of pumpkin hurling to ever greater distances of chunkin, the heated competitions have created a current world record of 4,483 feet, approximately 800 feet short of a mile. Could this be the year that one team hits the coveted one-mile mark and is crowned the greatest chunker ever? About Tootie Pie Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV