PROVIDENCE, R.I., Dec. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) is scheduled to hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 4:00 pm EST on the Internet through a virtual web conference at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/unfi2011. The matters to be voted on at the meeting are set forth in UNFI's Proxy Statement which was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on November 2, 2011.
UNFI stockholders of record at the close of business on October 18, 2011 will be entitled to attend the virtual meeting. Any UNFI stockholder who received a Notice of Proxy or a proxy voting card will be able to enter the virtual conference by using the dedicated 12-digit access proxy control number included in the proxy materials they received. Once in the virtual shareholder meeting, UNFI stockholders can hear the live webcast, cast their vote, and ask questions online during the meeting.
Please allow at least 10 minutes, prior to the event, to visit the site and download the necessary software to listen to the Internet broadcast.
A webcast replay of the annual meeting will be available until December 13, 2012.About United Natural Foods United Natural Foods, Inc. ( www.unfi.com) carries and distributes more than 60,000 products to more than 23,000 customer locations throughout the United States and Canada. The Company serves a wide variety of retail formats including conventional supermarket chains, natural product superstores, independent retail operators and the food service channel. United Natural Foods, Inc. was ranked by Forbes in 2005 as one of the "Best Managed Companies in America," ranked by Fortune in 2006 – 2010 as one of its "Most Admired Companies," winner of the Supermarket News 2008 Sustainability Excellence Award, and recognized by the Nutrition Business Journal for its 2009 Environment and Sustainability Award.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV