Tenaris SA Stock Upgraded (TS)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Energy Equipment & Services industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 6.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $304.81 million to $324.99 million.
- TS's revenue growth trails the industry average of 41.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- TS's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.11 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.22, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 173.70% to $336.27 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TENARIS SA has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 69.55%.
- TENARIS SA has improved earnings per share by 5.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TENARIS SA reported lower earnings of $1.91 versus $1.99 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.23 versus $1.91).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts