The Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporation In Connection With Receipt Of Buyout Proposal From The Company's Chief Executive Officer
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporation (“Andatee” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: AMCF) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with a proposal from its Chief Executive Officer and majority shareholder, An Fengbin, to acquire the remaining shares of the Company he does not currently own for $4.21 per share.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://www.zlk.com/andatee-china-marine-amcf, or call: 877-363-5972.
The investigation concerns, among other things, whether the consideration to be paid to Andatee shareholders is unfair, inadequate, and substantially below the fair or inherent value of Andatee. In particular, at least one analyst set a price target of $7.00 per share of Andatee stock.
If you own common stock in Andatee and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or http://www.zlk.com.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, California and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major litigations involving mergers and acquisitions. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV