GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Dec. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- For companies that want the power, features and innovation of SAP ® solutions but want to align their IT spend based on a variable consumption model, CIBER is expanding its Application Management Support (AMS) for SAP ® applications globally while leveraging the Cloud. Launched in January 2010 in Europe, CIBER Managed Services for SAP solutions quickly grew to serve more than 45 clients who trust CIBER to optimize the cost of support related to SAP applications while managing the hardware, software, and user support associated with an SAP solution-based enterprise.
With CIBER Managed Services in support of SAP solutions, CIBER oversees the technology platform, maintenance and end-user support of the software on a virtualized environment, freeing up the client's valuable IT resources to focus on its core business functions. The service is designed to help CIBER's clients get the most from their SAP solutions by providing the following:
- An economic and predictable consumption model
- All the features of a true enterprise solution without being constrained by capacity, space, technological capability or resource availability
- Elastic or variable user demand support
- Robust and reliable measurement of service level agreements by optimizing the balance of hardware, middleware, installation, monitoring and maintenance
- An available service support team and service desk staff that is knowledgeable in the application and best practices to provide fast and reliable support
The offering also delivers increased up-time for services, as CIBER operates under service level agreements backed by an extensive network of redundant data centers for rapid and thorough business resilience and recovery.Businesses may choose and configure between a variety of engagement models that can be tailored to specific needs and budgets. Clients can choose from a virtualized cloud infrastructure model, a dedicated hosted model or an on-site remote managed model. Components include data-center infrastructure, hosting services, monitoring and management, technical operations, security, technical support, functional and service-desk support, as well as infrastructure capacity. Clients also gain a dedicated service delivery manager who coordinates and manages the delivery of the agreed-upon services, reports on activities and represents the client inside the CIBER support organization.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV