StrikePoint Announces New CEO And Directors
StrikePoint Gold (TSXV:SKP) (Pink Sheets: STKXF) announces that Mr. Rowland Perkins and Mr. Shawn KhunKhun have been appointed to the board of directors. Mr. Perkins is currently the President, CEO and a director of ebackup Inc. (since 2001). He is a graduate of the University of Manitoba (BA, Economics). Mr. Perkins has also served as a director of USA Video Interactive Corporation since January 2005, Corvus Gold Inc. since 2010, and was a former Director of International Tower Hill Mines from 2005 to 2010. Mr. KhunKhun has been providing office management and business development services to the Company in since 2004.
The company also announces that its board of directors has appointed Arness Cordick as Interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO) effective immediately. Mr. Cordick has been a member of the Board of Directors of the Company since 1994. Mr. Richard Boulay, the current CEO, will remain Chairman of the Board of Directors and will concentrate on assisting StrikePoint in expanding its mineral exploration property base.
Richard Boulay, Chairman, commented: “The Company has $1.5MM in cash and approximately $1.3MM in exploration commitments from San Gold Corporation (TSX: SGR) to explore its Strike Point property adjacent to San Gold’s Rice Lake mine in Manitoba. During the past six months, StrikePoint has undertaken a wide ranging reconnaissance campaign and is currently evaluating new properties for acquisition. The effective management of this campaign requires the current management change and board member additions. We look forward to exciting exploration developments in 2012.”
|Richard A. Boulay, Chairman|
|On behalf of the Board of Directors|
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV