Block & Leviton LLP Reminds Investors Of The Upcoming Lead Plaintiff Deadline In FriendFinder Networks, Inc. Lawsuit
BOSTON, Dec. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Block & Leviton LLP, which is the only law firm to file a securities class action lawsuit based on the May 11, 2011 public offering of FriendFinder Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFN) ("FFN" or the "Company") common stock (the "May Offering"), reminds investors that the deadline to move for appointment as Lead Plaintiff is January 17, 2012 . The lawsuit, captioned Greenfield Childrens Partnership v. FriendFinder Network, Inc. et al., 11-cv-81270, is pending in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
The lawsuit alleges violations of Sections 11, 12(a)(2) and 15 of the Securities Act of 1933 on behalf of investors who purchased or otherwise acquired FFN common stock pursuant to the May Offering. The complaint asserts that FFN, its officers, directors and two underwriters, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. and Imperial Capital LLC, made false and misleading statements and omissions in the Registration Statement and Prospectus dated May 10, 2011 and May 11, 2011, respectively. A copy of the complaint is available on the firm's website ( www.blockesq.com).
You may contact the attorneys at Block & Leviton to discuss your rights in the case. You may also retain counsel of your choice and you need not take any action at this time to be a class member.This notice may constitute attorney advertising. SOURCE Block & Leviton LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV