SKF (SKFRY) is a major manufacturer of rollers and ball bearings, as well as industrial seals and roller-bearing steel. It supplies its products to several major industries, ranging from auto makers to industrial manufacturers.
The Swedish firm has a 3.18% projected dividend yield and its shares have a three-year average annual return of 44%.
William Demant Holdings (WILYY) is a new ADR. It is a Denmark-based company with a market value of $4.6 billion, engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of sophisticated electronics products and equipment to aid in communication. They include hearing aids, medical diagnostic instruments, and personal communication systems. William Demant's shares are trading at $16.01.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV