BioScrip (NASDAQ: BIOS) today announced that the Company will present at the Oppenheimer 22nd Annual Healthcare Conference to be held Tuesday, December 13 - Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City, NY.
Richard M. Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, and MJ Graves, interim Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will present on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 3:55 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The presentation will also be available via a live audio webcast at the following link: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/opco/healthcare2011/83122442.cfm
Following the presentation, a replay will be available through BioScrip's website at www.bioscrip.com under the "Investors" section and will remain available for two weeks after the actual presentation date.
About BioScripBioScrip, Inc. ( www.bioscrip.com) (Nasdaq: BIOS) is a national provider of specialty pharmacy and home health services that partners with patients, physicians, hospitals, healthcare payors and pharmaceutical manufacturers to provide clinical management solutions and delivery of cost-effective access to prescription medications and home health services. Our services are designed to improve clinical outcomes with chronic and acute healthcare conditions while controlling overall healthcare costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV