- “We believe that voting the management ballot is in the best interest of the Company and its shareholders. In arriving at that conclusion, we have considered the following factors:
- Our belief that the Company offered in good faith to expand its board and appoint PL Capital nominee John Palmer to that board in return for support of the Company’s two nominees but was rebuffed by the dissidents.
- Our belief that the Company should be given time to realize the intended benefits of its current strategic plan.
- The fact that the Company made significant good faith efforts to avoid the current proxy contest, which is imposing substantial and unnecessary costs on the Company.”
- “The nominees appear qualified and we recommend a vote “FOR” this Proposal on the BLUE proxy card provided by the management.”
Leading Proxy Advisory Firm Recommends Voting “FOR” HF Financial Director Nominees
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.