KiOR, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIOR), a next-generation renewable fuels company, today announced that Fred Cannon, President and CEO of KiOR, is participating in the “Achieving Critical (Bio) Mass: Pipeline Development -- Tomorrow's Renewable Fuel Products” panel at the Goldman Sachs Sixth Annual Global Clean Energy and Power Conference in New York on Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 3:00 PM ET.
KiOR is a next-generation renewable fuels company that has developed a unique two-step proprietary technology platform that converts abundant and sustainable non-food biomass into gasoline, diesel and fuel oil blendstocks that can be transported using the existing fuels distribution system for use in vehicles on the road today. KiOR strives to help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural communities. For more information, please visit www.KiOR.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV