HOUSTON, Dec. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- MetroCorp Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCBI) announced that it will release its 2011 fourth quarter results after market close on Friday, January 20, 2012.
On Monday, January 23, 2012, management of MetroCorp will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. CT ( 11:00 a.m. ET) to discuss the results. A brief management presentation will be followed by a question and answer period. To participate by phone, U.S. callers may dial 877- 407- 8291 (international callers may dial 201-689-8345).
A live webcast of the call and subsequent audio archive will also be accessible from MetroCorp's website at www.metrobank-na.com in the Investor Relations section.MetroCorp Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCBI) provides a full range of commercial and consumer banking services through its wholly owned subsidiaries, MetroBank, N.A. and Metro United Bank. The Company has thirteen full-service banking locations in the greater Houston, and Dallas, Texas metropolitan areas, and six full-service banking locations in the greater San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco, California metropolitan areas. As of September 30, 2011, the Company had consolidated assets of $1.5 billion. For more information, visit the Company's web site at www.metrobank-na.com. CONTACT: MetroCorp Bancshares, Inc., Houston George M. Lee, Executive Vice Chairman, President and CEO713-776-3876 SOURCE MetroCorp Bancshares, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV