Ameristar Casinos (ASCA) is a developer, owner and operator of casino entertainment facilities in local and regional markets. This stock is trading up 2.8% at $18.07 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 548,000Average Volume: 367,856 Volume % Change: 232% From a technical standpoint, this stock is just starting to move back above its 50-day moving average of $17.61 on solid volume. Market players should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above that 50-day today. The volume is already there today, so look for a close near the daily high of $18.20, or at least above $17.61. If we get action, then this stock should setup to challenge some more break out levels at its 200-day of $19.18 and $19.33. Ameristar is one of the highest-yielding leisure stocks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV