Ultimate Software Group
Ultimate Software Group (ULTI) is a provider of unified human capital management software-as-a-service solutions for global businesses. The stock is trading up 4% at $68.76 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 607,000Average Volume: 244,135 Volume % Change: 354% From a technical standpoint, this is another stock that's triggering a major breakout today since shares have cleared some past overhead resistance at $67.54 on monster volume. Traders should now watch for a sustained move and close above $67.54 to signal that this stock wants to trend much higher. The volume is already there today, so look for this stock to close near its daily high of $71.97. That will set the stock up to print new all-time highs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV