Concur Technologies (CNQR) is a global provider of on-demand employee spend management solutions. The company's software solutions enable organizations to control costs by automating the processes used to manage employee spending. The stock is trading up 11% at $52.20 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2,035,000Average Volume: 528,960 Volume % Change: 662% From a technical standpoint, this stock is starting to break out above some past overhead at $52.71 on huge volume. Market players should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above $52.71 to signal that this stock wants to go higher. The volume is already there today, so look for a close over $52.71. If we get that action, then I expect this stock to re-test its May high of $58.19. Concur was featured last month in "5 Tech Stocks That Could Surge."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV