Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) is a global provider of learning and talent management solution delivered as software-as-a-service. The stock is trading up 9.6% at $17.76 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 703,000Average Volume: 185,530 Volume % Change: 729% From a technical standpoint, this stock has started to break out today above some past overhead resistance at $17.39 on monster volume. >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out Traders should now watch for a sustained move and close above the next major overhead resistance level at $19.65 to $20.19. A high-volume move above those levels should set this stock up to re-test $23.50. Look for volume on any move over $19.65 to $20.19 that's close to or above 185,530 shares. CSOD shows up on a recent list of 5 Cloud Names That Could Be Part of a M&A Wave.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV