Kirkland's, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIRK) today announced that it will be making a presentation at the Wedbush 12 th Annual California Dreamin’ Consumer Management Access Conference being held Tuesday, December 6, 2011, through Wednesday, December 7, 2011, in Santa Monica, California, at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel. The Company's presentation will take place on Tuesday, December 6, 2011, from 1:35 p.m. to 2:05 p.m. PT.
The live simulcast of Kirkland's presentation will be available online at the Company's website, www.kirklands.com, under Investor Relations or http://wsw.com/webcast/wedbush19/kirk/. The online replay will be available shortly after the presentation and will continue for 90 days following the conference.
About Kirkland’s, Inc.
Kirkland's, Inc. was founded in 1966 and is a specialty retailer of home décor in the United States. Although originally focused in the Southeast, the Company has grown beyond that region and currently operates 306 stores in 30 states. The Company's stores present a broad selection of distinctive merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, candles, lamps, picture frames, accent rugs, garden accessories and artificial floral products. The Company's stores also offer an extensive assortment of gifts, as well as seasonal merchandise. More information can be found at www.kirklands.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV