Market Cap: $17.35 billion.
Salesforce.com has not had the easiest of times recently, although the cloud trailblazer is still worth a look over the coming 12 months.The San Francisco-based firm has enjoyed great success helping companies manage their customer relationships via the Internet. Its stock, however, hit a speed bump in the aftermath of its recent third-quarter results. Investors balked at the company's weaker-than-expected billings growth, pushing the shares to a new 52-week low. Expectations, though, are still high for the company, both in its seasonally stronger fourth quarter, and in 2012. As a result, analysts see a good entry point into Salesforce's stock, even after its recent rally. Salesforce, for example, struck an upbeat tone during its CloudForce customer event in New York last week, and experts see upside ahead for the company. "Management of salesforce.com assured investors that there has been no change in the underlying pace of new business closings," explained Rick Sherlund, an analyst at Nomura Equity Research, noting that the company recently raised its fourth-quarter guidance. "
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV