SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Dec. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- diaDexus, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DDXS), a diagnostics company focused on the development and commercialization of patent-protected in vitro diagnostic products addressing unmet needs in cardiovascular disease, today said that it plans to present at the Canaccord Genuity 6th Annual Cardiovascular, Aesthetics & Metabolic Disorders Conference on Tuesday, December 6, 2010 at 11:00 am Pacific Time ( 2:00 pm Eastern Time) at the St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
Brian E. Ward, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer of diaDexus, will provide a corporate overview presentation. To access the live webcast and the subsequent archived recording of the presentation, please log onto diaDexus' website at www.diadexus.com/webcast.
About diaDexus, Inc.diaDexus, Inc., based in South San Francisco, California, is focused on the development and commercialization of patent-protected in vitro diagnostic products addressing unmet needs in cardiovascular disease. The company's PLAC ELISA Test for Lp-PLA2 is the only blood test cleared by the FDA to aid in assessing risk for both coronary heart disease and ischemic stroke associated with atherosclerosis. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.diaDexus.com Canaccord Genuity Cardiovascular, Aesthetics & Metabolic Disorders Conference SOURCE diaDexus, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV