CHICAGO, Dec. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- General Growth Properties, Inc. (NYSE: GGP) ("GGP" or "Company") today announced it will webcast live the audio portion of its 2011 Institutional Investor and Analyst Conference on December 8, 2011. The webcast will begin at 8:45am Central time and end approximately at 12:00pm Central time.
The live audio only webcast can be accessed by going to the Investment section of GGP.com 15 minutes prior to the start of the conference. An online replay will be available through Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at the same location.
Presenters at the 2011 GGP Institutional Investor and Analyst Conference include Chief Executive Officer Sandeep Mathrani and other GGP executives discussing Company strategy; financial overview including 2012 guidance; investment and development initiatives; operations; leasing updates; and other business and financial matters related to the Company. There is a scheduled Question & Answer session at the end of the presentations. Presentation materials will be posted on the Investment section of GGP.com at the beginning of the conference.ABOUT GGPGGP is the second largest shopping center owner in the United States. GGP has ownership and management interest in 167 regional and super regional shopping malls in 42 states. The Company portfolio totals 169 million square feet of space. A publicly-traded real estate investment trust (REIT), GGP is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol GGP. CONTACT: MEDIA – David Keating, VP of corporate communications, (312) 960-6325, email@example.comCONTACT: INVESTORS – Kevin Berry, VP of Investor Relations, (312) 960-5529, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE General Growth Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV