Sparkle & Save With Budget-friendly, Easy Holiday Entertaining
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., Dec. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Make the holiday season even brighter this year, and let BJ's Wholesale Club make it shine with savings. BJ's offers festive living selections at great values and shows you how to make the holidays sing with easy entertaining and dazzling decor.
"People want to offer their friends and families a lovely and warm holiday experience with the highest-quality products, while staying within their budgets. As always, BJ's buyers have worked with manufacturers to customize the best products for our members to easily decorate, host a party and give exciting gifts all while keeping savings top of mind," said Chris Neppl, executive vice president of merchandising at BJ's Wholesale Club. "I also challenged BJ's buying team to share their own tips about how to make these products standout even more and make the host or hostess truly shine."
Deck the halls with the following suggestions for entertaining and decorating on a budget that are all available at BJ's.
EASY ENTERTAININGEntertain in style with ease with BJ's vast assortment of high-quality and value-priced selections. From gourmet appetizers, unique artisan cheeses, delicious desserts as well as cookie and chocolate gift assortments, BJ's has all of the ingredients for a fantastic and festive soiree. Some great food ideas both for entertaining and as gifts include: Easy Appetizers & Decadent Desserts
- Easy heat-and-serve hors d'oeuvres give hosts the pleasure of mingling more with guests. Add that to the great taste, selection and affordability of BJ's frozen gourmet appetizers and see why they make the perfect choice. The GoodWives® Collection is handcrafted in small batches to ensure the highest quality. BJ's carries Mini Steakhouse Beef Shepherd's Tarts, 20 count ($9.99), new Boneless Braised Beef Short Ribs Wrapped in Applewood Smoked Bacon, 20 count ($10.99), tender Chicken Thai Peanut Satay, 24 count ($12.99) and Mini Beef Wellingtons in a 24 count package ($15.99).
- Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse offers their famous hors d'oeuvres in a frozen, heat-and-serve variety. BJ's carries Lobster Rangoon in a 28-count size ($10.99) and Philly Cheese Steak Spring Rolls and Shrimp Cotija Rolls in a 24 count ($13.99).
- Enhance a display of appetizers with a gourmet assortment of cheeses, including imported specialty, domestic and BJ's exclusive Wellsley Farms ™ Artisan Collection to tantalize taste buds. The Wellsley Farms Artisan Collection has new, infused-flavored cheeses, like Cranberry Cinnamon Cheddar at $5.99 per pound. Other selections include Landana® 1,000 Days Aged Gouda at $9.99 per 13 oz. and indulgent Isigny Ste. Mere Petit Brie Double Crème at $5.99 for a 12.3 oz. package. Serve the cheeses with Berkley & Jensen ™ Cracker Variety or Wellsley Farms™ Artisan Collection of breads.
- Complete the picture with BJ's beautiful and trendy desserts, filled with the finest ingredients sure to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. BJ's Fresh Bakery offers Wellsley Farms® 7" Red Velvet Cake , a mild chocolate beauty topped with mounds of white frosting. This three-layer cake is joined by Wellsley Farms Tiramisu, Chocolate Bomb and German Chocolate varieties – all trans fat free for $9.99 each. In addition, The Perfect Kitchen Co. Ready to Bake Cookie Variety Pack comes in amazing flavors, including Pumpkin Milk Chocolate, Chocolate Chunk and Double Fudge made with all-natural ingredients and no trans fats (48 ct. for $9.99). Also found in BJ's frozen foods aisle are the new Chudleigh's® Chocolate Pocket Cookies, fresh baked cookies filled with a lava fudge center (6 ct. for $7.99).
- Edible decor makes this an irresistible feast. Proudly display the BJ's-exclusive Lyndon Reede Gingerbread House Kit ($10.99) or the classic plaid gift tin of the legendary rich and buttery Walkers Shortbread ($17.99).
- BJ's Buyer's Tip: Arrange and serve BJ's appetizers, cheeses and desserts on your own china and serving platters. Your guests will be amazed and delighted that you went to so much effort for them! Don't worry, we'll never tell how easy it was.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.