Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc. Stock Upgraded (MNTA)
- MNTA's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 69.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- MNTA's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 25.95, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, MOMENTA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for MOMENTA PHARMACEUTICALS INC is currently very high, coming in at 70.60%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 68.60% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV