The design-centric gift sites are great for original presents, but can be a bit all over the place. They can be all-business -- such as the Leuchtturm1917 series of writing, graphing and lab binders ($5 to $35) -- or as whimsical as Steph Mantis' series of animal butt magnets ($12.50). Our recommendation? Milk them for all they're worth. Want to give a fun little speedometer-painted bicycle bell ($19.50) as a stocking stuffer? Go for it. Just want a simple, unassuming cube alarm clock ($30) or the gear-and-cog clock from Will and Grace ($99) to mark the hours? That's cool, too. Whether you're there for a Yellow Submarine or Singin' In The Rain shower curtains ($19.50) or a suction holder to keep track of the shower soap ($10), Kikkerland's artists and designers tread that hair's breadth between practical and playful with panache.
While fun-looking items such as a USB-port battleship ($22.50) can be useful, little wind-ups such as the spark-throwing Sparklz ($15) and long-legged Katita ($12) are some of the most creative toys in Santa's workshop.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV