Do not deny the inner nerd. There's a part of every former Donkey Kong and Street Fighter joystick jockey that thinks Apple's iPad would be a sweet game machine if it only had its own wood-paneled tabletop arcade cabinet ($69). There's a tiny part of the Star Wars fanboy's brain that thinks Han Solo totally looked like a chocolate bar when Jabba froze him in carbonite and wondered what that chocolate bar ($11.99) would taste like. Then again, there are die-hard followers of Showtime's Dexter who get hungry every time Michael C. Hall makes breakfast during the opening credits and totally wants to start cooking in the serial killer's stab room apron ($19.99).
Whether it's something as small as a Star Trek Enterprise pizza slicer or as infinite as a portable game console that can play downloadable files of every Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis or SNK NEO-GEO game ever made, this site is the bottomless pit of pop culture where it can all be found.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV