Unlike the rest of the sites on this list, TweetBookz serves only one function: to put your or your loved ones' Twitter tweets into book form.
We kid you not. Those willing to part with $20 for a softcover or $30 for a hard-bound copy can put up to 200 tweets onto pulp. The folks behind it have also signed up director Kevin Smith (Clerks, Chasing Amy, Red State) for a project that produces book versions of podcasts, but thus far Smith's material is the only work that's made the leap to paper.
The one drawback, other than turning your exchanges into a self-published version of Sh*t My Dad Says , is that gift recipients have to make the book themselves. Getting a gift certificate and making your own may beat having someone else troll your tweets and revise your life, but we're still guessing the grandkids are going to wonder decades from now why you could only write 140 characters at a time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV