SANTA CLARA, Calif., Dec 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Coherent, Inc. (Nasdaq: COHR), today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, John Ambroseo, is scheduled to present at the NASDAQ OMX 27th Investor Program on December 6, 2011, at 1:45 p.m., GMT at The Chancery Court Hotel in London.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at http://www.coherent.com/Investors/ and http://investor.shareholder.com/nasdaq/london_Dec2010/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=87822.
Founded in 1966, Coherent, Inc. is a world leader in providing photonics based solutions to the commercial and scientific research markets and part of the Russell 2000. For more information about Coherent, visit the Company's Web site at http://www.coherent.com/ for product and financial updates.SOURCE Coherent, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV