Invesco Disciplined Equity (AWEIX) lives up to its name, as its long-term performance and relatively low expenses helped it earned an S&P Capital IQ's Mutual Fund Excellence Award this year.
S&P says that in the 12 months to Nov. 29, the $228 million fund's total return was 5.4%, outpacing the peer average's gain of 0.2%, while its three-year annualized return of 13.9% and its five-year annual return of 1.2% were each more than 200 basis points ahead of its large-cap core peers.The fund also has a lower downside than other funds, with steadily strong, risk-adjusted returns. The fund's top picks include iPad and iPhone maker Apple (AAPL), business hardware and software maker Oracle (ORCL), snack and soda giant Pepsi (PEP), and discount store chain Target (TGT).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV