America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. ADR (AMX): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (AMX) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. ADR rose 36 cents (1.5%) to $23.89 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.5 million shares of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. ADR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.72-$24.06 after having opened the day at $23.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.53. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Mitel Networks Corporation (MITL), up 28.8%, eOn Communications Corporation (EONC), up 12%, Linktone (LTON), up 8.5%, and Vonage Holdings Corporation (VG), up 8.4%. America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. and its subsidiaries provide wireless, fixed line voice, broadband, pay television (TV), and directory products and services. America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. ADR has a market cap of $81.74 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.2, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 16 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 17.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. ADR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. ADR Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV