NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -- 2011 has been a year full of exciting gadget launches. Here are 10 of our favorite electronics that are sure to delight your loved ones this holiday season.
Amazon's (AMZN) Kindle Fire
The 7-inch touchscreen device lets users browse the Web, stream music, movies and video, play games and read e-books. It also includes free cloud-based storage, so you don't have to physically sync the device.Last week, the Kindle Fire became the number-one selling electronics device on Amazon.com. The company issued a statement, calling this past Black Friday the best ever for the Kindle family. According to research firm iSuppli, the Kindle Fire is expected to ship 3.9 million devices during the last three months of 2011, making it the second most popular tablet besides the iPad with a 13.8% market share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV