NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Technology recruiters have seen a resurgence in demand for services for professionals in the space, as mobile applications, software developers, designers, and infrastructure jobs have taken off.
While the overall tech salaries for 2011 are not out yet, the trend from 2006-10 showed a vast increase. Overall salaries rose approximately 14%, and Silicon Valley salaries rose 16% during this time frame, according to data from Alice Hill, managing director at Dice.com a technology job-search Web site. Considering the strains on supply, salaries are only likely to go higher in 2011 and 2012.
Anything mobile related is very much in demand, "particularly in e-commerce," Diana Dyeovich, a technical recruiter said. Developers have seen an increase in demand for their services, and as such, as increase in pay.With people increasingly using their smartphones and tablets on a daily basis for their data consumption, salaries can be expected to rise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV