DENVER, Dec. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Resolute Energy Corporation ("Resolute") (NYSE: REN) announced today that management will participate in the following energy conferences and investor events:
- Capital One Southcoast 6 th Annual Energy Conference, being held at the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 11:20 am Central Time.
- Wells Fargo Securities 10 th Annual Pipeline, MLP, and E&P, Services and Utility Symposium, being held at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City on Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 2:10 pm Eastern Time.
About Resolute Energy Corporation
Resolute is an independent oil and gas company focused on the acquisition, exploration, exploitation and development of oil and gas properties, with a particular emphasis on liquids-focused, long-lived onshore U.S. opportunities. Resolute's primary producing properties are located in the Paradox Basin in Utah, the Powder River Basin in Wyoming, and the Bakken trend of North Dakota. The Company also owns exploration properties in the Permian and Delaware Basins of Texas and the Big Horn Basin of Wyoming.
Contact:HB JuenglingVice President - Investor RelationsResolute Energy Corporation303-534-4600 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Resolute Energy Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts