CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) â¿¿ Carlisle Companies Inc. said Friday that it has completed the acquisition of Tri-Star Electronics International Inc.
Tri-Star is a supplier of electronic components for applications used in the commercial aerospace, defense and industrial sectors.
Carlisle, which announced the $285 million cash deal last month, has said it expects the acquisition will add to its earnings in the first year.
Carlisle, based in Charlotte, N.C., has 11,000 employees worldwide and sells materials used in commercial roofing, agriculture, health care, mining and other industries.Shares slipped 4 cents to close Friday at $43.74.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV