1. TeamStaff (TSTF)
Company Profile: TeamStaff is a staffing provider specializing in health-care, logistical, information-technology and office administration personnel.Shares of TeamStaff initially popped in May after the company was chosen as the single source for integrated medical support for the Department of Veterans Affairs' Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy program, an award that carries a total maximum value of $140 million. The company has also been awarded other contracts, including the Navy SeaPort-e "prime" contract in July, which allows TeamStaff access to bid on $5.3 billion of services via task orders issued under the SeaPort-e program. Share Price: $2.09 (Dec. 2) 2011 Total Return: 310% Analyst Ratings: No Wall Street research analysts follow TeamStaff. TheStreet Ratings has a "sell" rating on TeamStaff, noting the company's "disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins." >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Best-Performing Stocks Under $5 in 2011 portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV