7. Flex Solutions International (FSI)
Company Profile: Flexible Solutions makes specialty chemicals that reduce water evaporation from lakes, reservoirs and swimming pools.Shares of Flexible Solutions ramped higher in each month since April, hitting a 52-week high of $3.39 in July. In early April, the company said revenue rose 29% in the first quarter, which pushed the stock higher. The stock climbed higher again in May after Flexible Solutions announced full first-quarter results. Share Price: $2.69 (Dec. 2) 2011 Total Return: 108% Analyst Ratings: Of the two firms following Flex Solutiosn, Taglich Brothers rates the stock as "neutral" with a $3.20 price target while Sidoti & Co. has a "buy" rating on shares. TheStreet Ratings recently upgraded Flexible Solutions to "buy" from "hold," calling attention to the company's "robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins." However, the company has weak operating cash flow and disappointing return on equity, the report says.
6. ParkerVision (PRKR) Company Profile: ParkerVision develops RF technologies that have low power consumption for 2G, 3G and 4G wireless communications. Shares of ParkerVision surged in July after the company announced it is suing mobile chipmaker Qualcomm (QCOM) for patent infringement. The complaint accuses Qualcomm of "objective recklessness in its infringing activity and seeks an award of exemplary damages, attorneys' fees, and costs in bringing this action." Share Price: $1 (Dec. 2) 2011 Total Return: 120% Analyst Ratings: No research analyst follows ParkerVision. TheStreet Ratings gives ParkerVision a "sell" based on "generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and poor profit margins."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV