NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Welcome to Don Dion's "ETF Winners and Losers." Be sure to stop by throughout the week to find out which ETFs are gaining or losing.
iShares S&P India Nifty 50 Index Fund (INDY) 2.8%
Strength heading into the weekend is helping INDY recover to its 50-day moving average. Overall, it has been a positive week for this fund, despite the fact that it has jockeyed between gains and losses during the climb.
LosersiShares MSCI All Peru Capped Index Fund (EPU) -1.6% The Peru ETF rally has been stifled over the second half of the week at it struggled against its 200-day moving average. If the fund can regain its footing and power higher, it will mark the first time this level has been surpassed since early April. Notable losses from Cia de Minas Buenaventura (BVN), its top holding, are weighing heavily on EPU. The fund sets aside nearly one-fifth of its portfolio to this mining player. United States Natural Gas Fund (UNG) -1.6% After scoring top spots among Thursday's winners, futures-backed natural gas exchange traded products such as UNG and the iPath Dow Jones UBS Natural Gas Subindex Total Return ETN (GAZ) are paring their gains and closing off the week with losses. The equity-tracking First Trust ISE Revere Natural Gas Index Fund (FCG) was largely unchanged during early afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV