To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening.
RF Micro Devices (RFMD): "We had a big run in that one. I want to go (sell). Business is too up or down these days."
Waste Management (WM): "It's been going well and I continue to want to buy it."SandRidge Mississippian Trust (SDT): "Oil is pretty hot, but that's a variable dividend that will vary over time." Salesforce.com (CRM): "I think the stock was oversold. I'll have you look at Lululemon Athletica (LULU), another momentum stock that got hit hard and bounced back. Both are good." Sprint Nextel (S): "If you want to own Sprint, you can't do it with the common stock. It's too risky." Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR): "No, no, no. I feel this is a dead cat bounce and a short squeeze. There's nothing going on there." > >> Bull or Bear? Vote in Our Poll Siemens (SI): "That's the cheapest stock in Europe and I want to buy it." AT&T (T): "They're doing a lot of things right and I feel pretty good." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV