The Associated Press
MONDAY, Dec. 5
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for November, 10 a.m.; Commerce Department releases factory orders for October, 10 a.m.
TUESDAY, Dec. 6WASHINGTON â¿¿ Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing on the merger of pharmacy benefits companies Express Scripts and Medco.; Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee hearing on Wall Street reform. Toll Brothers Inc. reports quarterly financial results. ATHENS, Greece â¿¿ Greek Parliament votes on 2012 austerity budget, following five-day debate. WEDNESDAY, Dec. 7 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for October, 3 p.m. THURSDAY, Dec. 8 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; Commerce Department releases wholesale trade inventories for October, 10 a.m.; House Agriculture Committee hearing on the MF Global bankruptcy. The committee has subpoenaed former Sen. Jon Corzine to testify about his role leading the brokerage firm that collapsed after a disastrous bet on European debt. Brown-Forman Corp. reports quarterly financial results. Costco Wholesale Corp. reports quarterly financial results. Smithfield Foods Inc. reports quarterly financial results. FRIDAY, Dec. 9 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases international trade for October, 8:30 a.m. BEIJING â¿¿ China releases November inflation, retail sales and factory output data.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV