Coffee Holding (JVA) is an integrated wholesale coffee roaster and dealer in the United States. This stock is trading up 6% at $10.04 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 618,000Average Volume: 982.511 Volume % Change: 50% From a technical standpoint, this stock has started to move back above its 50-day moving average of $9.79 today on heavy volume. Traders should now watch for a sustained move and close on high volume above $9.79 and then $11.26 (its 200-day) and $11.65. If we clear all of those levels with volume, then I would target a run back toward the next significant overhead resistance level at $14.39. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, including Francesca's (FRAN), Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) and Skyworks Solutions (SWKS), check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV