G-III Apparel Group
G-III Apparel Group (GIII) designs, manufactures and markets a range of outerwear, women's sportswear and dresses, including coats, jackets, pants, women's suits and women's performance wear. This stock is trading up 3.6% at $18.01 in recent trading
Today's Volume: 172,000Average Volume: 290,414 Volume % Change: 74% This stock is catching a bid today as investors swoop in to own shares in front of their quarterly earnings report which is slated for next week. From a technical standpoint, this stock looks like it is forming a bottom and is attracting some value investors since shares of GIII have been so beaten down in the last few months. This stock has dropped from its July high near $40, to a recent low of $17.31. This huge plunge has created an oversold condition, since the relative strength index (RSI) reading is now 27. Any RSI reading of 30 or below is considered oversold. >>4 Beaten-Down Stocks Poised for Rebounds Oversold can stay oversold for a long time, but since we're seeing some high-volume buying move into the stock today, then GIII could be hitting a bottom. Traders should look to play the next major breakout for GIII, which will trigger once this stock moves above $19 on volume that's close to or greater than 290, 414 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV