Education Management (EDMC) is a provider of post-secondary education in North America, with approximately 158,300 enrolled students as of October 2010. The stock is trading up 4.3% at $23.50 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 217,000Average Volume: 160,927 Volume % Change: 340% From a technical standpoint, this stock is starting to trigger a breakout trade today now that the stock is clearing some past overhead resistance at $22.95 on heavy volume. A sustained move and close above that level should set this stock up to trend back toward its next significant overhead resistance level $28.61.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV