Updated from 12:35 p.m. with Jim Cramer's CNBC comments about Navios
Shares of the South Norwalk, Conn.-based company were charging to $3.98, up 58 cents, or 17.2% in early Friday afternoon trading.
By and large, the dry bulk sector is having a healthy day in the markets with Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) gaining on Friday to a weekly high at $1.20, up 10 cents, or 9.1%, after the stock had tumbled nearly 60% since mid-September.DryShips (DRYS) proved the sector's biggest laggard as the Athens-based shipper was sinking to $2.42, down 8 cents, or 3.6%. Jim Cramer mentioned Navios Friday morning on CNBC: "$3 dollar stock, it's going to be the one." -- Written by Joe Deaux in New York. >Contact by Email. >Follow Joe Deaux on Twitter. Subscribe on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV