1. General Motors (GE) develops, produces and markets cars, trucks and parts in more than 30 countries worldwide. It also provides automotive financing services through General Motors Financial Company. The company operates in five segments: GM North America, GM Europe, GM International Operations, GM South America and GM Financial. GM's brands include Chevrolet and Cadillac.
5 Auto Stocks in Top Gear
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.