2. Ford Motor (F - Get Report) is a global automotive manufacturer of cars and trucks. Along with subsidiaries, it also engages in other businesses, including financing vehicles. It operates under two segments: automotive and financial services. It has 70 plants worldwide with brands including Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company.
5 Auto Stocks in Top Gear
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.