4. Tata Motors (TTM) is India's largest automobile company and the world's fourth-largest truck manufacturer. Operating through subsidiaries, the company engages in engineering and automotive solutions, manufacture of construction equipment, automotive vehicle components and supply chain activities, machine tools, factory automation solutions and automotive retailing and service operations.
5 Auto Stocks in Top Gear
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.