Toyota FJ Cruiser
The Toyota (TM) FJ Cruiser starts at $25,790 and gets 17/22 mpg.
In November, Toyota sold 989 FJ Cruisers, down 8%. For the full year, sales are down 9%, to 12,441.
"This is another polarizing vehicle," Healey said. "It was No. 2 last week on the Kelley Blue Book highest resale value, and it is positioned for folks who want to go offroading."On the other hand, the fuel economy is low, the handling is subpar, and visibility and fuel economy are poor, he said. Also, Consumer Reports scores the FJ Cruiser 36 out of a possible 100 points, making it the poorest-rated Toyota vehicle. -- Written by Ted Reed in Charlotte, N.C. >To contact the writer of this article, click here:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV